Thursday, May 22, 2008

同情

An very old uncle was admitted and staying in the same room with me since yesterday morning.
His son is accompanying him at that time.
From his cloth, i know that he bring his father into the hospital while he is working.
But....
Before operation and after operation, i didn't c anyone accompany him. Weird....
I was wondering, where is his wife ? son ? daughter ? or grandchildren ? And how do he feel after operation with no one accompanying him by his side?
He went to toilet by himself, make a drink by himself, no fruits from visitors and no one is talking with him.
I feel pity for him la. Really 同情 him.
Therefore, whenever i walk pass his bed, i will stop by for a while and talk to him for a while. N he is willing to chat a lot to me too !
.
.
I can see that he feel very lonely. *sad*
.
.
.
Finally, today someone came and visit him ! I'm so happy.
But....
They are not his son or daughter. How come ? Where are they ?
.
.
.
.
Friends, must take care of your elder one once u can take care of them.
Because they did take care of u carefully when you r young ! Trust me !

No comments: