Friday, May 9, 2008

Operation Day

I had been waken up by the nurse at 5.38am to check my blood pressure and body temperature. I slept for few hours only la !!
She asked me to wake up and bath around 6am ! Sounds crazy la nurse ! However, i did bath and wash my hair after that, i guess the purpose of the nurse to order me to wash my hair is........ need to shave !!!!
The heater of the hospital drived me crazy, the temperature of the water keep changing from time to time ! Hot -> cold -> hot -> cold.
But i m smart ! I jumped in and bath when the water is warm and jump out when the temperature increase ! haha. : )
After bath, i keep looking at my hair and comb it nicely, i know, i m gonna lose those hair before operation ! Argh !
I m going to be botak again, last time i botak is when i was in NS ! It takes me few months for my hair to grow back to normal length !
MY plan is buying a nice cap, n wear it around all the time after i back to my hometown. hia hia ~~
By the way, my operation had been pushed earlier because someone is going to use the operation theatre too !
Anyway i hope everything will be fine, everyone around me will be fine, not worrying for me too much and be HAPPY ! =)
May God Bless me, my family and my frenssss~~~

No comments: