Thursday, May 8, 2008

First Time in Ward !

Today is my first time to stay in ward in my life. Room 617-4
I was admitted and considered as a patient ady, but... I don't like to be a patient la ! ARGH !
Maybe i m still healthy n normal, even stronger i think ! haha : )
I am a hyper-active "patient" in the hospital, walking around, looking around and online all the time on my bed.
I don't c any other patient when i was walking around in the hospital ! lol
This hospital is big and the environment is nice. High class lobby, nice garden, nice pool, nice coffee house and so on.
Maybank atm, CIMB Bank is also available ! But, the food are expensive ! lol
The security guard's uniform is nice n i like it cos it looks like cowboy's cloth! haha ! As well as the receptionist's uniform, looks like air stewardness ! lol
Today is hard day for me to spend the time, only laptop, n laptop.. no basketball, no frens to da pao, sad~
I m going to fast later on from 12am to tml morning 10am ! Not even drinking ! : (
My operation is on 10am tml and i hv to stay in ICU for one night. Wad i m going to do in ICU !?@??~~~~~~
Anyway, hopefully the operation will be success and i hope i can be energetic like now after operation ! haha
God Bless~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.